The Balanced Firm
Up-level, organise and move your practice and your life light years ahead with 1:1 coaching and mentoring with
I am extremely excited to share with solo and small accounting my extensive knowledge of starting, operating and merging successful, profitable and balanced accounting practices.
Whilst attending training courses and professional events, I was hearing similar frustrations from many of my accounting colleagues:
too many deadlines and administrative tasks being imposed by ATO
clients bringing their work in at the last minute and clients not paying
not knowing where to start when it comes to technology
can’t find and retain quality staff
can’t see a solution.
Let me tell you, myself and my staff had faced these issues too but I have been able to overcome them. Change is always hard, especially when you are making changes to procedures that have been in place for many years.
The Balanced Firm Coaching Program has been written with all of these obstacles that you may be faced in mind…….reluctance from yourself, reluctance from your business partner, reluctance from staff, reluctance from clients….. however once you decide to be brave enough to make a CHANGE I will ensure that the changes are made with respect and empathy to these obstacles to ensure a successful transition.
I will be beside you, holding your hand and supporting you on your journey to create a profitable practice and a balanced lifestyle!
I will empower you to create a structure so that you can prosper.
The result will be more organised clients, happier staff, more profitability and a work/life balance for you!
- a solo or small accounting practice owner with an established business or maybe you are just starting out
- becoming tired, exhausted and stressed by your current practice model, systems and culture
- looking for someone to advise, consult, mentor, teach, hold you accountable and inspire you
- wondering about how to plan, navigate and succeed within a profitable framework
- serious about having a profitable, rewarding, sustainable, fun and balanced practice
- a chartered accountant & thought leader in my field
- an entrepreneur with 18+ years experience running my own busy and successful accounting firm
- passionate about work/life balance and enjoying my life and my business
- committed to encouaraging, educating and empowering solo and small accounting practice owners in all aspects of their practice
- great fun to hang out with while your accounting practice skyrockets to new levels
Together we will:
- conduct an audit and health check of where you and your accounting practice are right now
- hang out for a full-day intensive at the beginning of our time together and develop a 12 month strategic action plan
- spend 1 hour per fortnight ticking tasks and goals off your action plan, reviewing, forward planning, tweaking and getting results
- wrap up the quarter with a full review of how far you’ve come and a plan for the next 90 days
- you will also get exclusive access to my “The Balanced Firm” Mastermind group made up of other like minded accounting practice owners that I am working with. We will meet virtually for an hour a week but you will be able to reach out to our little “powerhouse” community all week in our private Facebook group
- Meetup with our “The Balanced Firm” Mastermind group twice a year
- have lots and lots of fun along the way!!!!